About Me

My photo
I've been doing this since 2010 & LOVE all that it has brought me. I've been able to be a quit my full-time job to be a stay-at-home-mom while allowing be to earn an have income. Our products basically take the prep work out of cooking or helps those that don't know how to cook, short on time or just need new recipes. If you can boil water or pour something over meat then you can COOK. If you can melt butter & measure a cup of water then you can BAKE. That's Tastefully Simple! Our spices add amazing flavor; A little bit goes a long way. At parties, we share samples for everyone to try. Everyone orders & it’s sent to their house. The host receives free & discounted product while everyone gets to share ideas and chat. I'm leading one of the fastest growing TEAMs in my area & would LOVE to have you join us. The income is amazing, but there is so much more! Great friends, personal growth, company recognition & making my own schedule is FABULOUS! I LOVE what I do & know that YOU will, too. Email me at Kimyourspicelady@gmail.com to place an order for the Tastefully Simple Products you needed. OR you can shop online at my webpage. Give me a call me with any questions 402-730-3963

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cranberry Turkey Pinwheels

Cranberry Turkey Pinwheels

  • Yield: 8-10 Servings

Ingredients

  • Garden Pepper & Feta Cheese Ball Mix
  • 8 oz. Neufchatel cheese (1/3 less fat than cream cheese)
  • 2 Tbsp. milk
  • 1/4 cup Craisins® chopped
  • Flatbread roll-ups
  • Turkey meat thinly sliced or chopped
  • American cheese thinly sliced

Instructions

Prepare cheese ball as directed on package. Add in milk to thin out. Refrigerate while preparing the other items; approximately 20-30 mins. Chop up Craisins® and add to cheese ball mixture. Spread flatbread out. Spread cheese ball mixture over top and all the way to the edges. Add a thin layer of turkey; leave about ¼” to ½” around the edges of the wrap. Repeat with cheese. Start at one of flatbread end and roll. Lay seam-side down on a large plate. Repeat with as many pieces of flatbread as you’d like to prepare. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to slice. Slice pinwheels into ½” – 1” slices and place on platter.

Tips & Hints

• The cheese ball comes with two packets so you can double the recipe and make a whole bunch if you need them. Great value!
• I chose flatbread because it has a rectangular shape and it’s very easy to work with, but you could also use tortillas.
• A serrated knife worked best to slice through these.
• Use leftover spread and other ingredients (or Thanksgiving leftovers) to make wraps for a fabulous lunch. I added some lettuce and tomato to mine!
• The cheese ball spread (with cranberries) is also excellent on crackers and bagels!


No comments:

Post a Comment