About Me

My photo
I've been doing this since 2010 & LOVE all that it has brought me. I've been able to be a quit my full-time job to be a stay-at-home-mom while allowing be to earn an have income. Our products basically take the prep work out of cooking or helps those that don't know how to cook, short on time or just need new recipes. If you can boil water or pour something over meat then you can COOK. If you can melt butter & measure a cup of water then you can BAKE. That's Tastefully Simple! Our spices add amazing flavor; A little bit goes a long way. At parties, we share samples for everyone to try. Everyone orders & it’s sent to their house. The host receives free & discounted product while everyone gets to share ideas and chat. I'm leading one of the fastest growing TEAMs in my area & would LOVE to have you join us. The income is amazing, but there is so much more! Great friends, personal growth, company recognition & making my own schedule is FABULOUS! I LOVE what I do & know that YOU will, too. Email me at Kimyourspicelady@gmail.com to place an order for the Tastefully Simple Products you needed. OR you can shop online at my webpage. Give me a call me with any questions 402-730-3963

Friday, January 24, 2014

Sneaky Margherita Pizza



Thought I would share this great recipe from  the Tastefully Simple blog

Sneaky Margherita Pizza 

Yield: 4-6 Servings

Ingredients

Instructions

  1. Blend the marinara mix with the tomato sauce. Preheat oven to 350°. Place the eggplant slices on a baking sheet; prick with a fork and sprinkle with salt. Let stand 30 minutes, to reduce bitterness and release some of the water. Brush with oil and bake for 10 minutes. Then flip the eggplant slices, brush with oil and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove the slices from the oven, top with prepared tomato sauce, chopped or shredded cheese and a little fresh basil. Return to oven for 10 more minutes.
    Sneaky Margherita Pizza

  2. Sneaky Margherita Pizza

Tips & Hints

• You don’t have to peel the eggplant…but if you do, you will dramatically increase the odds that your kids won’t notice the eggplant crust!
• There are just 35 calories in a cup of eggplant…so you can eat LOTS of this pizza without worry!
• Feel free to add any of your favorite pizza toppings – we made some with chopped olives and some with roasted red pepper. Delish!
• Warm any leftovers the next day in a non-stick pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment