About Me

My photo
I've been doing this since 2010 & LOVE all that it has brought me. I've been able to be a quit my full-time job to be a stay-at-home-mom while allowing be to earn an have income. Our products basically take the prep work out of cooking or helps those that don't know how to cook, short on time or just need new recipes. If you can boil water or pour something over meat then you can COOK. If you can melt butter & measure a cup of water then you can BAKE. That's Tastefully Simple! Our spices add amazing flavor; A little bit goes a long way. At parties, we share samples for everyone to try. Everyone orders & it’s sent to their house. The host receives free & discounted product while everyone gets to share ideas and chat. I'm leading one of the fastest growing TEAMs in my area & would LOVE to have you join us. The income is amazing, but there is so much more! Great friends, personal growth, company recognition & making my own schedule is FABULOUS! I LOVE what I do & know that YOU will, too. Email me at Kimyourspicelady@gmail.com to place an order for the Tastefully Simple Products you needed. OR you can shop online at my webpage. Give me a call me with any questions 402-730-3963

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Vidalia Onion Dressing ... its more than just salad!

While I have salads on my mind, this sweet & tangy dressing is great on spinach salad.  Try some cranberries & Feta Cheese along with it.  Bacon Salad is another popular salad to use with Vidalia dressing (sounds real healthy right?) 

The real reason Vidalia Onion Dressing is on my mind is because that happens to be what I'm cooking with today.  I had a roast that needed to be cooked so I just tossed it in the crock pot (with  no prep) & poured a little Vidalia Onion Dressing over it.  After a few hours ... its ready to go.  Just top it with more dressing, perhaps serve with a salad :) & what ever else you'd like as a side.  Typically I would've thrown in potatoes & carrots with a little bit of beef broth but I'm completely out of fresh veggies & since it feels like 2 degrees outside I decided they were not needed.

Here are a few other suggestions & recipes to enjoy Vidalia Onion Dressing with:
Add to tuna salad, coleslaw, or combine with equal parts mayonnaise for a sandwiches.
Marinate your steak, hamburger or chicken with it.
Warm & serve over asparagus or broccoli.
Just in German Potato Salad or Chicken Salad.

Vidalia Pork Barbeque 

Submitted by: Rita Malinauskas (KS)

Ingredients
3 lbs. boneless pork loin roast
2 - 3 Tbsp. Garlic Garlic™
1 - 2 tsp. Seasoned Salt
1 cup water
1 1/2 cups Vidalia® Onion Dressing
buns or rolls

Directions
Place roast in slow cooker. Sprinkle with Garlic Garlic and Seasoned Salt; add water. Cover; cook on low 7-8 hours or until tender. Remove roast from slow cooker; discard water. Shred pork; return to slow cooker. Add Vidalia Onion Dressing; heat on low for 1 hour. Serve on buns or rolls. Makes 6-8 servings.

Carrot and Pineapple Salad 

Submitted by: Rose Thompson (GA)

Ingredients
1/2 -3/4 cup Vidalia® Onion Dressing
3 cups shredded carrots
1/4 cup raisins
1/2 cup pineapple tidbits

Directions
Combine and chill for 2 hours. Makes 4 servings. 

Chicken Bake

Submitted by: Rosemary (MN) HQ Resident Chef

Ingredients
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Vidalia® Onion Dressing
1 cup shredded Italian blend cheese

Directions
Place chicken in greased 8 x 8 baking pan. Top with remaining ingredients. Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until bubbly. Makes 4 servings.

Deb's Veggie Pizza

Submitted by: Debra Rohrer (IL)

Ingredients
2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
2 (8 oz.) softened cream cheese
1/2 cup Vidalia® Onion Dressing
4 cups chopped assorted vegetables
2 Tbsp. Bacon Bacon™
4 Tbsp. Spinach & Herb Dip Mix
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions
Roll out crescent rolls onto greased baking sheet; pinch seams together to form crust. Bake at 400° about 15 minutes until light brown; cool. Combine next 2 ingredients; spread on crust. Toss vegetables with Bacon Bacon, Spinach & Herb Mix and cheese. Spread on top of cream cheese mixture. Chill until firm. Cut into squares. Makes 8-10 servings.


To find more recipe ideas check out our recipe search!

No comments:

Post a Comment