About Me

My photo
I've been doing this since 2010 & LOVE all that it has brought me. I've been able to be a quit my full-time job to be a stay-at-home-mom while allowing be to earn an have income. Our products basically take the prep work out of cooking or helps those that don't know how to cook, short on time or just need new recipes. If you can boil water or pour something over meat then you can COOK. If you can melt butter & measure a cup of water then you can BAKE. That's Tastefully Simple! Our spices add amazing flavor; A little bit goes a long way. At parties, we share samples for everyone to try. Everyone orders & it’s sent to their house. The host receives free & discounted product while everyone gets to share ideas and chat. I'm leading one of the fastest growing TEAMs in my area & would LOVE to have you join us. The income is amazing, but there is so much more! Great friends, personal growth, company recognition & making my own schedule is FABULOUS! I LOVE what I do & know that YOU will, too. Email me at Kimyourspicelady@gmail.com to place an order for the Tastefully Simple Products you needed. OR you can shop online at my webpage. Give me a call me with any questions 402-730-3963

Monday, February 10, 2014

Perfect Pair!



February is all about love. What better way is there to share you love then with Tastefully Simple’s Perfect Pair! Order yours before they are gone or host a party to earn those products and more free! Live Facebook Parties have become a popular way to have all your friends together, PLUS Me to share about all things Tastefully Simple. Virtual Hosts are receiving between $20-$50 credit for doing nothing more than inviting people to the LIVE Event, while their friends/family order products. No House Cleaning or Sample making for you :) Of course, my Hosts that are having ACTUAL LIVE PARTIES, where we do Sample Products are receiving $50-$110 credit.. So if you want DOUBLE the Rewards, then we need to pick a date to eat :) Let me know which day of the week your prefer to have a get together, then send me a message for days that I have open.  I'm currently booking Freezer Meal Workshops for MARCH. So, those of you wanting one of those, then we need to get you on the Calendar, before your preferred date is gone. Again, message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment